Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for The Heavy Purse. We are pleased to offer a limited number of guest posts per month. To be considered, your post must complement our mission to help busy parents teach their children simple, value-based principles to guide their money decisions and support their long-term financial well-being. While your post is not required to be about children and money, it should still promote mindful living and spending and appeal to our core audience of parents and individuals seeking and/or enjoying financial freedom.
To Be Considered, You Must:
- Have your own current website where you consistently publish new posts.
- Be an active member of The Heavy Purse community, meaning you regularly comment on our blog posts and engage with us through social media.
- Write original content for your guest post. It cannot be a post previously published on your site or elsewhere. Please do not send us your post until you have been approved.
Once Approved, Here’s What’s Next
- Your post should be 600 to 1,200 words in length and must be well-written. We reserve the right to reject any post with substantial grammatical and spelling errors.
- Include a short biography with a link to your blog. You may also include up to 2 links within your post, but no affiliate links are permitted. Please include an image (jpg format) when you email us your post.
- We ask that you help promote your guest post on your blog and social media accounts and respond to comments and questions when your post is published.
Ready to Get Started? Then Get in Touch with Us!
We’re excited that you share our vision and want to help people live their best financial life. Please complete the contact form below and share us what you would like to post on The Heavy Purse. We look forward to hearing your ideas and stories!
Photo by Nana B Agyei via flickr.